sexta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2010

Crazy , Crazy spell

Oh what a crazy spell
I was put on
Someday I might understand
What it was all about

Started when I was tragically dumped
By a sort of regular-human-citizen prize
Those beaultiful things they give you
For being someone awesome
The thing is:I won a Prize

For that day on
My life was like:"Oh man, you're freaking awesome"

I kicked out all my friends
One by one
I said to my wife
My beaultiful wife
"Get out"
"I don´t need ya anymore"
"I'm totally fine with my prize"
...And you're a bitch"
"I never liked you actually"

Well, she really cried...
I wasn't worried about it.
Al my friends cried...
All of them!
They said something like:
-"We love you, we love you"
Then they said something about love
Which I can't remember now...
Something about being always faithful
Always loveable
Always persistent
In loving someone
"Oh shut up, go fuck yourselves"
I said that twice
But they wouldn't leave me
I said it a dozen times
They wouldn't leave me either
Because according to them
Friendship is the ship
That never sinks...
Fuck you!

I left
I stayed alone for 40 years
Until I was old
Most of my friends were dead
And the only shit I had done was to look into my prize
Thinking how awesome I was
Thinking how awesome..

Wait a minute..What was the prize for?
It was written "For the one who was the best person we ever had"
Oh fuck... I was given a prize for being awesome
But I kicked all people's butt!
How NOT awesome is this?

Alone and forever alone
I've wasted my life with this stupid prize
I miss my wife laughin with me
I miss my friends NOT wanting to leave
How stupid am I?
Why did I do this?

I think that's because I never realized
People are always the crazy, crazy spell
At the same time they are the biggest prize
You could ever have...

How much of their value are you actually enjoying
instead of searching and comtemplating
Your stupid-retarded-fake prize..
Wake up buddy!
The biggest prize is for free
And it's for real
Its for life..
It's for life

Um comentário:

  1. Trecho de um livro de conjuntos de rimas aleatórias americanas, que meu tio me emprestou..
    Esse foi foda

    ResponderExcluir